Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nosy Nelly - I Find Shit Out!

Okay - I was never gonna show my face in this blog, but now that I am taking Second City's comedy writing/directing for the internet class, I'm gonna have to reveal myself.

In this video blog (my first assignment) - I am a Nosy Nelly and in real life, I do get obsessed with real estate and who paid what, when.

There really is a V.E. too (watch the video for this acronym to be revealed ;) on a wireless connection in our vicinity. My beau and I chuckle every time the name comes up.

Sherlock Holmes pipe cost me an extra $25 so no expense was spared in this production!

This link works, but you can also go direct to YouTube and look up "Nosy Nelly" to watch in high quality (some bkgd info is hard to read, especially in standard format) and turn up louder 'cause we're still learning how to adjust the audio.

Kudos to my editor (my handsome beau) and to an Oscar winning performance by Leslie as a "woman on the street."

No comments: